GET NOTICED ACADEMY LEADERSHIP INSTITUTE
Where spirit-led women learn strategies to bring Mission and Vision to life!
wHAT IS THE GNA LEADERSHIP INSTITUTE?
The Institute is a 12-week Christian leadership development course for individuals desiring to fulfill their dream in the marketplace or as a mentor or coach. It is designed to provide mentorship and accountability for individuals desiring to identify and clarify their lifetime mission, vision, and dream. The Lead Mentor and visionary for the course is Minister Brenda Joyce Johnson. Brenda’s expertise as a visionary, mentor, and coach has enabled her to utilize her professional skills on a national level. Her passion is to help next-generation leaders define and execute their God-given purpose.
The course is virtual and self-directed, providing weekly project development assignments to enable each client to write the vision and make it plain. Mentees engage in the strategic process of vision-building and implementation from start to finish. Upon completion of the course, mentees will earn a certificate of achievement.
WHAT IS THE COMMITMENT?
The Institute requires completion of a 12-week curriculum with six project assignments. Assignments are done independently with guidance, assistance, and accountability from the Lead Mentor as the need may arise. The S.T.A.R.R. leadership development tracking system is used to assess the progress and performance of stated goals. The curriculum is divided into six 2- week intervals and is customized according to individual needs.
S.T.A.R.R. is an acronym for strategy/tasks/action/resources & results
- Project One (2 weeks): — Mentees will work with the mentor on Strategy–the mission and vision.
- Project Two (2 weeks): –The focus will be on the Tasks required to actualize the vision and mission.
- Project Three (2 weeks): — Students will list, clarify, and take Action on important steps to actualize your vision.
- Project Four (2 weeks): — The project Summary Statement will be written and students will identify required Resources & Results. Who, What, When & Why statements will be required. In addition, the Executive Summary will be written and submitted to the Academy Leadership Team for review.
- Project Five (2 weeks): — Executive Summary Requirements: Portfolio preparation and completion takes place during weeks 9 and 10.
- Project Six (2 weeks): — Leadership Team Review: Submission of the final portfolio due week 11 for review and approval.
WHEN CAN I BEGIN AND WHAT WILL I ACHIEVE?
Once you have registered, your course will begin Monday, July 5th. A project agreement will be signed upon the first consultation and a mentoring schedule arranged. Once long-term and short-term goals have been established, the course will begin.
We believe that with God, all things are possible. This process includes a “gifts analysis” to determine your aptitude to pursue your dream. You may need an accountability partner to help you delve deep to explore the passion in your heart. You may need resources and direction. You can find trustworthy and reliable assistance not only via your Lead Mentor, Brenda Johnson but with countless other Academy mentors standing by, ready to assist.
Perhaps you would like to lead a small group ministry—whatever your project or dream, our leadership team is anxious to partner with you to introduce your vision to the world!
Reach out today to schedule a free 30-minute consultation at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Course begins Monday July 5th – Friday September 25th
Course Fee: Only $399 full payment
Two payments of $219 (2nd payment due 30 days after 1st payment)
Single Payment $399.00
Installment Payments $219.00